Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Terrific Tuesday and Wonderful Wednesday

 We have started our Spotlight area each week a student will be chosen to be our Spotlight for the week!!  They get to write a little interview and bring some pictures!!!  This week our Spotlight was Ally!!!  She is getting a new puppy this week and so is her twin brother!!!!
 
 Yesterday we went back to the computer lab and something about little boys and big headphones just make me smile!!  ADORBS!!!
 
 We did some center work yesterday!!  Not all of our centers are open yet, but we are having fun learning the rules for each center!!!!
 

 Today we did a fun little NOUN activity!!!  We took the letters in our name to make a little mini book....for each letter in our name we had to draw and write a noun under the letter....we aren't finished yet, but they turned out so cute.  I love their little creative minds!!!
 
 Today we read the book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day!  I love this book and since we are talking about Character Feelings this week this was a good book to show how characters feel!!!  Then we went back to our tables and did this little activity and illustrated....I LOVED THIS ONE!!!!  Railroad pajamas.....ADORBS!!!
 
This is one of my little friends that has been coming to school with me this week!!  Her mommy and I are great friends... She is in Kinder this year and her parents are in the Ukraine getting her big sister that they are adopting!!!  I have loved the extra hands in the mornings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment