Friday, August 30, 2013

Fab Friday!!!! Happy Birthday, ALLY!!!


 I told the kids that I loved the Razorbacks and since they would be playing their first game tomorrow I said they could wear Razorback clothes tomorrow if they wanted!!!!  These little cuties did just that!!!!
 
 I also told them that if they had other team that they liked to cheer for then they could support that team as well......I think this picture is the cutest they did this all on their own!!!  FAB!!!!
 
 Each week on Fridays that are followed by a Razorback game day we will do a mini math lesson!!!  We vote for who will win the game!!!  We will also be learning the states that go with the teams so today we learned where Arkansas and Louisiana are on the US map!!!  I have never in the history of teaching had so many kids vote against the HOGS, however I am cool and I know we all have our own opinions hahahahahahaha!!!  So GO HOGS GO!!!!
 
 Yesterday we practiced our Spelling words on white boards and practiced with our tables. We also played the game of Cherry Pie with the words it was super fun!!!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ALLY!!!!!!!!  She will be turning 7 on the 1st!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment