Friday, August 23, 2013

Our Friday in Pictures!!!

 My day started out with Fabulous Friday Happiness!  Olivia Bean brought in this fun stuff for me!!  LOVE IT!!!

 Taylor got me this sweet happy on the First Day of school, but just getting around to posting....i love black and white polka!!!

 Matthew's Mimi gave me this sweet happy I have already put it to use!!!  I love everything Aztec print....Thanks sweet Mimi!!!!


 Look at these sweet note I got from Audrey first thing today!!!  Love those peace signs!!

 Jahanavi was hard at work on her August Morning poem....we highlighted the rhyming words and illustrated each line of the poem!!!
 Neil had some major concentration with his tongue out and everything...love a hard worker!!!
 Miss Amy helped us get our Crankies out so that we were cranky free for the weekend.  She gave all the hoots a little dab of cranky cream and we did a little cheer.  I think we got them all out and are ready for a great weekend!!

Today each child brought in an a bag with one item in it that described themselves.  I enjoyed all of their presentation.  I love how no one was shy!!!  WOOOOHOOOO!!!!




 Ezra lead our class today in our ABC chart!!  We were doing a little review of letters and sounds!!!

 This afternoon we worked with our math partners on our counting collections.  These 2 counted blue diamonds!!!


Lastly, it was time for FUN FRIDAY!!  All of the hoots stayed on GREEN this week so we all got to take part in a fun few minutes outside!!!  It was hot but we had a ball!!!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to so this! I love seeing pictures of my sweet niece, Joslyn.

    ReplyDelete