Sunday, September 29, 2013

Story Tacos!!!!



Last week we started learning about the part of a story!!  What better to learn than to use "food" so we made Story Taco's!!!  The kids loved it....while you are reading with your children ask them if they can walk you through the story you just read by answering the story taco!!! 
Here we are making our cute story tacos!!!!

For word study last week we introduced a new game called "I have.....who has....??  They say the word on their cards and then that person stands up and reads then it just continues till everyone has had a turn.  They loved it!!! 

My sweet little friend Fallan...who was a little hoot last year in Pre-K made me this super cute pen!!  I love chevies!!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment