Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Math!!

 Our class fish Razor got an Extreme Home Makeover today!!!  The past 2 years he has been taken care of by my fabulous para Mrs. Shaide!  She cleaned his bowl and always fed him!!  Fast forward to this year....Mrs. Strom doesn't do fish and Mrs. Shaide isn't my para so I got this really cool self cleaning tank!!  Here hoping he likes it!!!
 
 I feel like I never post things that we do for Math so I wanted to show you something fun we did today!!!  We are learning about how when you add the addends can be swapped back and forth and you still get the same sum!!  So today each table got a number and they brainstormed different ways they could could that number as a sum!!!  It was very fun and they enjoyed presenting!!!
 
During that fun Math lesson Will told me his tooth was about to come out so I told him to get a paper towel and pull it out....and guess what he did and now he is missing his front tooth!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment