Monday, September 9, 2013

Nouns, Verbs, Sentences, Library and a Lizard!

 Kaleb found a lizard and at the end of the day last week he let us take a look!!!
 
 We have been learning how to build sentences!!!  So far we have written 2 part sentences.  We wrote "Who" "Did What?" I liked these sentences!!!  I am also glad to know that according to one child I am a good teacher....another thought that I was just kinda nice ha!!!
 

 Some wear red and white and some support another schools and we let that slide!!!  I was happy to announce today that the Razorbacks pulled off another win!!!
 
 Friday we went to the Library and had a lesson!!!  FUN TIMES!
 
Today we started learning about ACTION WORDS aka VERBS!!!  I had 25 action words in a bag and they got to draw out the verb and then act it out while the rest of guessed what it was!!  They loved and I can see we will have to play this one again!!!!  
 Matthew has some impressive snapping skills!!!
 
 Olivia B. did a great job pushing....we don't push our friends though!!
 
 Our Noun Names turned out super fab!! I was so impressed by their drawing and writing!!!!
 
Here are this weeks spelling words!! They all have a short o in them!!! 
 
Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment