Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Getting to know ME!!!!!!


• This is my 9th year to teach Pre-K and it is the greatest job ever!

• I have a husband named Kevin! He works for Clear channel here in Little Rock!

• My husband and I are huge Boston red sox fans, we have 2 black and white cocker spaniels named Boston and Fenway!

• I go to church at Immanuel Baptist Church and have for 33 years!

• My parents are Ronnie and Jana McKnight and I am an only child! We are very close!

• I come from a long line of teachers and I vowed that I would never be a teacher (guess that was wrong)

• I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A I could eat it every single day and sometimes I do HAHA!

• I am a huge RAZORBACK fan and will be attending as many games as possible this fall! GO HOGS!

• I love to grill out with friends and tailgate!

• I love to blog and take pictures….i bet you figured that out already!

• I love what a do and I am glad that I am teaching at ROBERTS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment