Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 4 and we still want More!...and a couple of Happy Hoots!

Today has been a wonderful day!  I had 2 friends that got moved UP TO BLUE for HAPPY HOOT!!!!  They have been doing the right thing all week, but today they were so helpful and just went over and beyond to do the right thing!  Congrats Peyton and Ava!  WAY TO GO!!!!


We also practiced moving around in our centers!  They took their center name with them as they went!  We are still working on cleaning up after we are finished playing but hey it's only day 4!  We still have a lot to learn!  Here are a few pictures from today!


Today some boys played with dinosaurs!  They were hanging them by their tails!!

I hope everyone is having a thrilling Thursday!  Also, I promise all children will get a shot on the blog!  I take such random pictures but I will makes sure I get everyone as many times as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment