Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pictureless Post!

We have been so busy the past 2 days I don't even have pictures!!  This week we are working on words that have the long o sound.... oa words and ow words!  We have done a few smart board lessons that go with this word pattern and it has been so fun!
 
We have also published our Narrative piece and will chose our Roberts' Writers tomorrow!  I can't wait to see who has been working hard on their writing!
 
In Math we have started Place Value....I had a hard time with place value for some reason when I was in school, so I want to make sure that I am teaching it in a way that everyone learns and has a good understanding of what place value represents.
 
We have been hard at work on Reflex Math as well....I love seeing the kids get excited about learning new things!
 
This post is boring and I am sorry haha!!  I hope that my next post will be full of your children's faces!

1 comment:

  1. A picture is worth 1,000 words, but often a few words are just as valuable! Thanks for the curriculum update, as always!! :-)

    ReplyDelete