Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kindergarten Safari and Little Hoot Reunion!!!!



 This morning your children went to Kindergarten Safari!!!  They got to experience a little taste of Kinder!!!!  From the looks on their faces they had a great time!!!!
Here they are busy at work!!!
 
 One of the kids favorite things to do while they are playing outside is fixing our hair.....Fallan gave Mrs. Shaide a very interesting do today!!!!

Meanwhile while your kids were in Kindergarten, the current Kinder students went to the First Grade Classrooms and the current 1st graders came outside with the PREK team!!!  So I rounded up all my Little Hoots from my first year at Roberts and we took a reunion pic!!!  I HEART PIC!!!  I can't tell you how much these little kids mean to me......so just because your kids move on doesn't mean they aren't forever a little hoot I will hunt them down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment