Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lunch Guidlines

Above is the guidelines for your child's lunchbox if they chose to bring a lunch box to school.  You were given this at the informational meeting for Pre-K and it is also in the school handbook.  We are monitored very closely and if your child's lunch doesn't meet these guidelines each day then they will receive a tray lunch.  Make sure you are looking in the correct age category. 
 
Thanks to everyone for picking up your children yesterday during our inclement weather day!!  I know some of you were so worried about being late and I didn't want you to worry at all.  I know first hand how terrible the traffic was!  I am just glad that everyone made it home safe and sound!!  I know this blog post isn't the most interesting, but hey sometimes you just have to be a little boring!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment