Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Very Busy Tuesdayy!!!

This week our hoot is Ryan!  He is 4 years old!  He loves to sing us pretty songs and he also loves baseball!!!  From what I gathered from his pictures he has been into it for a very long time!!!!  I didn't even make a big deal that he was wearing Cardinals attire HAHA!  Ryan loves to play with his friends and is very helpful when someone is hurt.  He is one of our Character Kids for December for Compassion!!  We LOVE Ryan!!!
Today we started making a really cute craft for Penguins!!!  They are just in the beginning stages but I thought they were adorable making them so I had to post some pictures!!!!  I love their concentration!!!
Today you are getting paperwork for a very fun event that happens every year at Roberts!  It is Roberts Rendezvous!!!  This is an adults only fundraiser for Roberts.  I highly encourage you to purchase a ticket.  My husband and I will be attending your childrens artwork will be up for auction!!!  Also, I will be autioning off a very special thing for your child!  You don't want to miss this night! 
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment