Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkins and Boosterthon

Today we finished up making our super cute Pinterest inspired Pumpkins....I started making these last year with my students and they loved it!  I didn't think they could get any cuter than last year and I was wrong they are super cute this year too!!!!!
 

Gage was very serious with his pumpkin!!!  He wanted everything to be just perfect....I think he is like Mrs. Strom in that way! HA!
 
I hope everyone has started getting pledges for the Boosterthon Fun Run that will happen next Wednesday.  Today our class was told that we needed to make goals for our pledges!!!  So far we had 2 children Carly and Katie they have gotten pledges......they got to stand in front of the class and get a prize!!!  We have collect $6 in pledges so far!  These are the goals that our class chose......I love the top goal....NO NAP!!!!  haha he used that as an example for the kids and it stuck they LOVED that idea so they wanted it to be the top! 
 
Check out what our other goals are....I will keep everyone informed for when we meet our goals!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment