Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hoot of the Week ...NATHAN!!!! and LOTS of HAPPY HOOTS

 Nathan is our Hoot this week!!!  He loves baseball and playing with his transformers.  He also love to go to Larry's Pizza with his family!  Nathan is 4 years old.  He loves to play with his friends at school.  He has the cutest little accent!  We love having Nathan in our classroom.  He is very happy about being the HOOT this week!!!
 
Today during lunch Mrs. Shaide moved all of these little hoots up to BLUE/HAPPY HOOT!!!!
I was so excited to have so many of my friends doing the right thing during lunch!!!!!  WOOOOOHOOOO keep it up!!!!!

Yesterday I was out because I had to attend one of my dear friends father's funeral.  I hated to miss but sometimes you just have to be with your friends and give them comfort!!!  I heard that the kids did great so I was very proud!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment