Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all and Pumpkin Hunt!!!

 Today Carly's dad was our WDD!!!!!!  He played in centers with us this morning and then had lunch he will be coming back later this afternoon for our Happy Fall Y'all festivities!!!!  He said he had never felt so popular HA!!!
 
 These cuties came to school dressed in the cutest Halloween outfits!!!!!  SO CUTE!!!
 
 We went on a PUMPKIN HUNT and everyone found a baby pumpkin......who says you only hunt EGGS!!!!  We will be painting these pumpkins at our party!!!
 
Speaking of party....my friend Julie painted this owl for me last year because her daughter was in our class and she was my room mom.  I asked her if I could borrow it this year for a game and of course she said yes!!!!!  Thanks JULES!!!!!! XOXO!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment