Friday, September 2, 2011

A is for ARKANSAS and that means GO HOGS!!!!




Look at how cute all our Little Hoot Arkansas Fans looked today for the the Letter A in Arkansas!  In case you didn't know I am a huge RAZORBACK FAN!  I love going to games and cheering on the Hogs!  I have been going to games with my parents for years!  I didn't go to the U of A, but in my heart there is only 1 team!  GO HOGS!  Each Friday we will vote to see who will win the Razorback game!  We will cast our vote at 2 every Friday!   

Now this is Lilly and she is a Razorback fan but she is also and Alabama fan.....so today since Alabama starts with the letter Aa also we decided that it was ok if she wanted to wear this cute little number!  We know her heart is shouting WOOOOO PIG under that uniform!  HAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment