Tuesday, October 29, 2013

LONG OVERDUE!!!!!!

I bet many of you have thought I have lost my marbles because I haven't posted in so long....well, my Internet at school has been down and I have been acting like my arm has been cut off....how did I ever teach without such wonderful technology!!!  So this post is long overdue and I am so sorry for the delay!!
 

 We had lots of fun during RED RIBBON WEEK!!!  We dressed up and celebrated almost every day!!  Aren't these pics so adorbs!!!
 
 I want to have hair like Neil!!!  LOVE IT!!!
 

 I can't seem to get over some of the things that I used to do in PREK....so guess what?  I upped the level of learning and we still carved a pumpkin.....we even did some pumpkin reporting!!  The kids loved it and so many skills were covered. 
 
 Meet Spookly Toothly!!!  The kids voted on his name!!  I personally think it is wonderful!!!
 
 In Prek I always had a aide in my room to help take pictures of our activities so Aiden had to step in as our photographer....I think he did a SUPER job!!
 
 Today we did awesome during guided reading....I personally think it is my favorite time of the day.  I loved getting to hear the kids get excited about reading!
 
You can't wait in line for the computer lab without snapping a pic...it just wouldn't be right!!! 
 
Happy Fall Y'all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment