Monday, December 3, 2012

Meet Miss. Noel our class ELF!!!!

 Today one of Santa's very special helpers came to our classroom!!!  She was sitting in our Christmas tree when the kids came in this morning!!!  We were thrilled!  She even left us a note in the shape of a Christmas tree!!!  She told us that she wanted a name so we voted and we named her Miss. Noel!!!!!  What a festive name she has!!!!
 
While the kids were playing she told me that she wanted to wear a skirt and asked me to make her one!!!  Well since I didn't have the proper elf skirt I had to keep up her in fashion so I made her a black and white chevron skirt until her elf skirt arrives!!!!!

Next up GINGERBREAD....how cute are these?!?!?!  These belong to Katie and Peyton!!!

Fallan made hers the elf on the the shelf and Conner's is Batman!!!

Davis made Thor and Arlo's is a basketball player!!!!
 
Izzy didn't mess around and brought hers back on Friday dressed up like Santa!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment