Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Grinch Floats....Surpise #2 this week!!!

Today the kids were so excited to watch the cartoon version of The Grinch Stole Christmas!!!!  Little did they know that after we finished watching the movie we would make Grinch Floats!!!  They loved it...well some thought it was too sweet!!!
 
Grinch Floats:
1 thing of Green sherbet
1 2lt bottle of sprite
 
Mix and drink with a green straw ;)
 


 
 Today Miss. Noel was having the best time in all of our gifts for the Hoot Holiday Gift Exchange!!!!!  That little stinker!
 
Every year the teachers here at Roberts wear our most FESTIVE/TACKIEST Christmas sweaters!!!  Miss. Edwards and I started this tradition last year and now almost everyone gets into the spirit!!!  I mean don't you remember how your teachers wore these and paid great money for them.....WOW...this sweater that I am wearing is my moms, she taught at Bryant for 30 years and she said "Molly, you know that sweater is an Eagles Eye and cost me 90 dollars"  haha!!!  Money well spent I'd say!!!  Thanks Ava for letting me borrow your hair bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment