Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kwanza! Kwanza! Kwanza and a Sweet Get Well Card

 Miss. Noel is back and she is still a little under the weather after losing her magic, but she is doing much better.  She told the boys and girl that her magic would return today if everyone can stay on either blue or green!!!!!  Well I think that is a great idea!!!!!
 
Today we talked about the traditions of Kwanza!!!  We made the cutest Kwanza crafts that we now have hanging in our classroom!!!  TOO CUTE!!!!  We learned about what the candles mean and how many there are total!

Some of you that are my facebook friends know about what happened to my sweet baby Fenway yesterday!  He ate fish hook while I was at school and when I got home it was mangled in his poor lips and mouth.  He had to have surgery yestday and is doing much better today!!!  Carly made Fenway this week card!!!!  I just could help but post it!!!  Also, the first thing Nathan said to me this morning was how is Fenway!!!!  Isn't that so sweet!!! Made this teacher happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment