Monday, November 5, 2012

Remind 101 and Cute Pic

I got this info off of Mrs. Hardin's blog next door and it sounds like such a great tool!!!!!
 
Make sure you sign up!!!
 
 Remind 101 is a FREE fantastic communication tool for parents and teachers!
It utilizes technology to inform parents at the same time. I'm not always at my desk, so this is a great way for me to send reminders from my phone or iPad.
This works great for the night before picture day, field trips, curriculum nights, open house, seasonal plays, etc. Who doesn’t need a reminder? I will still use email and blog. This is just another resource. :)
I love this pic of Davis.....today he was playing in the Science center and he came up and wanted to look!!!!  HOW STINKIN CUTE IS THAT!!!?!?!?!?!?
 
He then wanted to see my eyes, nose, tongue.....my pores haha!!!!
 
Today we also started making a really cute craft for our Thanksgiving unit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment