Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Letter B and Rest of the GP-Day Pics and Fenway!

We practiced writing the letter B on the SMARTboard today!  They love using the SB!  Please practice writing the Letter B at home this week!  Straight line down got back to the top, one hump, then one hump!

One of my former hoots from last year, Riley Mitchell, bought me this sweet owl at the book fair!  How cute is that!?!?!?! LOVE HER!





Here are the rest of the GP pics....we had a mom stand in and we had Ms. Shaide stand it too, what a special treat!  We even had an Uncle come later in the day!  We have such a wonderful group! I LOVE IT!!!

Couldn't help but show a little pic of my baby Fenway!  He had surgery yesterday (one I hope makes him less hyper) HA!  Is this cone on his head not just tragic?!?!?!  Poor thing will never get a girlfriend looking like that!  Bless his heart he is recovering at his Gammommy's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment