Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We 3 Hoots.....playing catch up on hoot of the week!

I am so sorry that I got behind on Hoot of the week so I thought I would play catch up today....

HOOT of the WEEK....NOAH
Noah is 4 years old.  He has a twin brother in our class!  He loves to play outside and explore.  He loves the block center and the art center!  We love having Noah in our classroom.....as you know sometimes he gets called Jacob, but I promise I can't help it...I can't for the life of me figure out which is which ha!

HOOT of the WEEK....JACOB!
Jacob was our hoot of the week week before last!  He is 4 years old!  He is my little collector.  He loves to find things on the playground!  He is super fun and loves to play with his friends.  He loves to play in housekeeping and blocks!  I hope this is actually his picture and not Noah's, but I think I got it right!  We love Jacob!

HOOT of the WEEK.....EVAN!
Evan is our Hoot of the Week this week!  This is our very last HOOT!  I would have chosen the picture with the crown but this one is just so cute I couldn't help myself!  Evan is 4 years old.  He is our class teddy bear...he loves his friends and loves playing with them.  He is very funny also!  He loves to eat at McDonald's!  We love having Evan in our classroom!

Starting next week since everyone has had a turn each day we will draw a name at random out of a jar to see who the Hoot of the Day will be!  This will be something that we will look forward to on a daily basis!  I might get confused and forgot since it will be by the day but we will see how it goes.  I hope everyone has a WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment