Monday, January 23, 2012

Magnificent Monday!

Well we started the morning off by Mrs. Shaide bringing us all donuts from Krispy Kreme since it started with the letter Kk that we worked on last week!  She even brought us all a hat!

This was today's LUNCH BUNCH...what is lunch bunch you ask....
Each week I will pick 5 students who have shown EXTRAORDINARY behavior/responsibility for the previous week!  Each Friday I will announce who will get to eat lunch with me that Monday!  Mrs. Shaide and I will be looking for kids that are going above and beyond!  It is my intention that everyone will get a change, but it might be that sometimes the same kids will get a turn!  It will just depend on who is DOING A FABULOUS JOB!  So this week here are the 5!  These 5 students have never had a yellow light!  There are still some that haven't so they might be chosen next week!  This is a great accomplishment! 
BO
EZRA
MONISH
LILLY
BAYLEE
Keep up the GOOD WORK!!!!

Lastly, I couldn't help myself....here is Boston last night during the storms...I was trying to keep him distracted...He is scared of thunder poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment