Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Announcing the 2011-2012 Little Hoots!!!!

Bo Bradford
Eleanor Adams
Lee Caldwell
Olivia Bean
Evan Daniels
Chelsea Delgado
Aiden Edwards
Lilly Lewis
Gabe Hildebrand
Monish Mehta
Alivea Teme
Will Mercer
Morisyn Whitworth
Jacob Orsini
Noah Orsini
Jessica Wood
Lucas Pittman
Riley Mitchell
Ezra Voth
Well, I don't know about you but they all sound precious to me!  I can't wait to meet them!  Don't forget tomorrow night is meet the teacher night at 6pm!!!  See you then!!!!  Follow this blog if you are new!!!

2 comments:

  1. Let me say that I am so excited about the new year, and I won't even be a student in Mrs. Strom's class. I will be praying for all of you though! I am Mrs. Strom's mother! Have a great year, Everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for another fun year of blog reading here from you. I love the bus paper background. Have fun with the new little hoots. Tell M's K teacher to start a blog too.
    Wishing you a great year. G. Jan

    ReplyDelete