Thursday, July 21, 2011

A New School Year is About to Begin...........

I can't believe that summer is almost over!  I have enjoyed the break, but about this time every year I start getting very anxious to start getting my room ready.  Last year everything was so new and fun and this year I wanted it to be equally as fun.  I think it is funny how OWLS have blown up everywhere in the teacher market.....we all know who started that trend! HAHA!  

I am ready to meet my new little hoots, but it is bittersweet not having my old little hoots!  I don't know if I still have any readers, but I wanted to do a quick update in case I did. 
Don't forget check in is August 2 and 3!
Meet the Teacher night is August 11!
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I still read your blog. I love your updates and I'll stay in touch even though my little hoot will be in a new classroom this fall.

    ReplyDelete