Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Go Hog, and Happy Birthday, Mrs. Anderson!!!

Thanksgiving is here and we are so very Thankful for our new school!  It truly is the BEST school!  Today was our Thanksgiving Feast!  Our class were the Pilgrims!  My grandmother made me these Pilgrim outfits my very first year of teaching!  They are a treasure to me and I love that my kids get to wear them year after year!  

As you know each week we vote for who will win the Razorback game!  Well this week is no different and this is a very big game.  Well when it came for James Kemp to vote this is what he said. 

Also this week we celebrated Mrs. Anderson's Birthday!  It was a surprise party!  I think she was very surprised!!!!

 I have a video from the feast that I will post at a later time! 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment