Thursday, October 30, 2014

 Boston has been getting treats this week for his poor back and I got one too:) LOVE IT!!  Thanks Carly for the goodies!!
 
 Janya was helping us build our spelling words!  We build the words every Monday to help us learn the skill for the week!
 
 This is probably my favorite book of all times!!  I highly recommend it!  When tattling gets out of control this is my go to!!  I think we were just about to get a case of tattle tongue but luckily we read this book just in time....so far no TT in this class!!  WOOOOHOOOOO!!
 
 These are the Tattle Rules that the book talks about I highly recommend them if you ever need them at home:)
 
 Our class WON FIRST IN MATH for 1st grade.  This means our class worked more problems than in class in first for the week!!  We have the trophy outside our classroom!!
 
 TH is for THINKING THUMB!!!  You would be amazed at home many TH words we can come up with we are wearing our Thinking Thumbs!!
 
The jury is still out what I should be for Halloween so we are writing to see if they can convince me to be their choice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment