Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Such a fun week:)


I am sure most of you have heard about the shenanigans that our leprechaun, Lenny pulled yesterday!  Oh my mercy he left a huge mess, but he left some huge smiles on little faces so I am ok with it!!!!!  Poor Jessica wasn't even cranky yesterday and he left her some cranky cream:)  Don't even get me started on the toilet trouble he is clearly having.  
Run to see the WIZARD OF OZ tonight!!!  It is so good!!  I honestly am so impressed that 4th and 5th graders are so talented!!!  My teacher buddy Mrs. Stacker, her daughter is Dorothy and when she started singing I cried:)  I just love Emily!!!  It is so worth the $1 if you want to come see it tonight!!!
We have been doing some test prep and learning about how to make a graph and read a graph was super fun!!  We asked our friends which animal they liked the best!!!
We also worked in groups and turned 4 random words into a story!!!  How creative!!!
 
Only 2 more days till Spring Break....but such a bummer to be in school till June 11th:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment