Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Retro Cafe x2, Ole Miss Madness, Learning and some cuties!

Last week our class got to eat in the Retro Café 2 times!!!  This is huge people!!!  We have worked so hard on our dining room behavior so we are very lucky to go twice in a week!  I told the kids if we ever got it twice I would do a cartwheel in the room......I honestly didn't expect this to ever happen....sure enough it did!!!  I didn't disappoint!
This was so fun we had at the end of last week!!!  We voted on who would win the Razorback game.....Thanks to Olivia Bean for getting everyone on board to vote for her parents favorite team OLE MISS!!!!  Oh well, the best team won haha!!!
 
Also we wrote about what we were thankful for this Thanksgiving Season.....Neil wrote about how he was thankful for me.....MELT MY HEART!!!  We also did some work on the ipads during guided reading groups....these kids are reading machines!!!  We learned that when we don't have the answer to a question on what to investigate something further we can ask GOOGLE to help us!!!  We just have to make sure we spell things correctly:)

These too cuties came to show me a turkey they made in their kinder class!!!  They have Mrs. Hardin for their teachers and we are big buds!!! 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment