Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Goodbye to all my LITTLE HOOTS........

Well we all knew this day would come!  Tomorrow is our last day of school...TEARS!  I can't quite put into words how much these little hoots mean to me!  I consider it an honor to be your childs teacher for their very first year at Roberts!  As I complete my 8th year of teaching I must say that this year is very special.  I have gotten to know you as parents and your children.  We have learned a lot and had so much fun!  Thanks for eveyrthing you have done for me and this classroom over the past year!  I wanted to send you off with a little personal not form me ....I am going to try not to cry as I type HA!

  • Adien- I love your little goofy self and I know that Justin Bieber has a run for his money!
  • Alevia Teme- I love your fun, spunky,  personality and you are such a loyal friend!
  • Baylee Boo- I love your sweet tender spirit and how eager you are to learn!
  • Bo Jackon- I love your love the RAZORBACKS and how you tell it like it is!
  • Chelsea- I love that you love with all your heart!  You are a great friend to everyone!
  • Chris- I love that you love hugs and to play with my hair!  So loving!
  • Eleanor Virginia- I love your spunky posing when you take pictures!
  • Evan-  I love your excitment for playing with your friends.  You get so into it!
  • Ezra- I love the things you say...example...it's so hot my chest hairs are on fire!
  • Gabe- I love that you are a deep thinker and have a love for rockets!
  • Jacob- I love that you are a little pack rat and everything is your treasure!
  • Jessica- I love your imagination you can make awesome jewelry and your sassy sweet self!
  • Lilly Bug- I love that you are loyal to your friends and you give amazing hugs!
  • Lucas- I love that you are super chill and love to be with your friends!  Way Cool!
  • Monish- I love that you are not scared of new things and you love to learn!
  • Morisyn- I love that you can adapt to any situation....I think you may be a teacher one day!
  • Noah- I love your sweet voice and how you wear silly socks!
  • Miss Bean- I love your spunk and I also love that you love to talk about Jesus!
  •  Smiley Riley- I love that you play with everyone and that you are super poser in pictures!
  • Willy Wonka- I love that you keep tabs on everything and don't miss a beat!
As I was making this list I am cracking up and crying all at once!  I feel like all of these children are my babies!  They spend so much time with me how could I not!  I love how they are all different and unique!  I look forward to watching them grow!  Thank you parents for loaning them to us this year!  I am so excited to see what each one becomes in the future!  I feel they will all be lifelong learners and excel in all they do!

Little Hoots it is time to leave your nest.....Spread YOUR WINGS AND FLY!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment