Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Tea and Teacher Appreciation Week

We had two really big events this past week...Mother's Day Tea and Teacher Appreciation Week!  First off I want to say thank you to each and every parent and child for making Teacher Appreciation Week the best ever!  Mrs. Shaide and I were so overwhelmed by everything!  Each day we had a new surprise!  We are still in shock!  Again we say thank you for all you do for us, we truly appreciate your love and support!  I can't help but post a pic of our cute aprons that Megan's Mom made with the help of 20 little Hoots!


Now for my favorite event that we do all year!  THE MOTHER'S DAY TEA!  The kids worked so hard to make Mother's Day very special for their mommas!  We made Cookbooks with some great recipes and we drew pictures of our Mother's!  They even told us what a Mother was and we made place mats!  It was so much fun.  We are exhausted! HAHA!  Please enjoy the pictures...my camera didn't quite work on all the pictures so if you don't see yourself...I am so sorry, some were so blurry that I couldn't use them!  Also, below is the video that we showed!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment