Monday, December 6, 2010

Owl of the Week.....It's Beginning to LOOK a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!

 Doen't our cottage look too cute for words!  I just can't get over the cuteness!

Noelle is our Owl this week!  She is going to turn 5 next week!  I love that she was born in December and her name is Noelle!  Perfection!
Noelle has 2 sisters and 1 brother!  She loves school and has many friends.  I think she is particularly partial to one little boy named Will!!! 

Santa's workshop has nothing on us!!!  We have been working on Christmas goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Are you making something for a certain Grandma that lives in Minnesota? I've been a good blog follower this year. Your class is adorable and your posts are so much fun.
    Happy Holidays and have fun in Santa's workshop with your students. Grandma Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelle has loved being the Owl of the Week. Sometime I will have to tell you the story of how she got her name. It's pretty special to me! :O) Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete