Monday, September 20, 2010

Owl of the WeeK....WILL and WOOOO PIG SOOIE


Our owl this week is Will! He is so funny and has a great little personality! He is 4 years old and loves to play baseball and play the drums. I think we would tell by his drumsticks that he brought! Will also is in charge of our lunchboxes! He takes them to the dining room and back for our class!

I need to make a confession and what better place to do it that on my class blog...haha! I am obsessed with the RAZORBACKS! I have been a fan since I was born! Glad I got that off my chest....since I am a huge fan every Friday I have the kids vote on the SMART board to see who they think will win the game! We call the HOGS then we vote! I would love to say that everyone votes for the Razorbacks but as you can see this is not the case....which is good, I like to gloat when we do win...I am teasing! I know we have some Gator fans and some Tiger fans in our class, but I won't pass judgement! All I can say is GO PIGS beat BAMA!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I still think it's funny that it isn't ever the same 3 kids voting for the other team! And just for good measure...

    Go GATORS!
    Gig 'em AGGIES!

    ReplyDelete